- The SLHS Department website has been redesigned and is live. Be sure to check it out!
- This year, the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) 2023 Conference will be in Boston, Massachusetts! It will be held at the Boston Convention Center, November 16th – November 18th. Please be sure to join us for an Alumni event that weekend! Details to come.
- The Fall 2023 Colloquium Series topic will be Community Engagement! Stay tuned for details about our guest speakers and dates.
- Check out past Colloquium Series speakers here: https://slhs.uconn.edu/2022-2023-colloquium-series/
- Social media is hot right now! The SLHS Department has been revamping its social media. Weekly updates are posted to Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. You may also read our Alumni and faculty spotlights on these pages.
Alumni are encouraged to reconnect with the Department of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences at UConn by emailing one our Graduate Assistants, Emily Tuohey at email@example.com